This past Tuesday I decided it was time for me to debut my natural hair to the world. I twisted it the night before so I could wear it big and curly, like a curly 'fro. Didn't receive much feedback from my co-workers but people on the street loved it. To my surprise, I liked it to. I felt like I was wearing a built-in statement piece, like a beautiful necklace or some bad ass shoes. I tend to walk with my head held high regardless of how I'm looking or I'm feeling. So I know since I was feeling good about how I looked, I was exuding all kinds of confidence in my walk! HA! So two days later, I LOVE my new accessory.

2 Comments

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Told you! You walk proud regardless of what else is going on, and that's one of the things I love about you! :) Glad you're happy and healthy scalped. lol

  2. Viva Laverne! says:

    Thanks for the confidence. Yeah girl it feels good not to be worried about the fact my head felt like it was on fire. Cause all the products I'm using my scalp doesn't have a chance to feel dry.

Post a Comment