It’s Earth Day! Forty years since it’s conception the movement is still going strong. While it started as more of an educational event it has evolved to a movement focusing on sustainability and climate change. So in honor of Earth Day I challenge you all to do something good for the globe. There’s a plethora of changes you can make to support planet earth.





Here are just a few simple ways you can participate:

Plant a tree, a plant, vegetables, herbs


Exchange your cleaning products for those that are environmental friendly.


Open your blinds when it’s daylight, don’t be too quick to flip on the lights.


It’s still spring, so open your window and let the breeze cool the house down.


Purchase a reusable shopping bag and USE it!

1 Comment

1 Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I do my part by opening the curtains instead of turning on lights. That makes a big difference. Plus, the outside light feels better than the indoor light. I also open all the windows when I am home. I always get scared someone may crawl in but that is just a result of watching too much Americas Most Wanted... I know!

Post a Comment