I was asked for an inspirational song for a project at work that reflected this decade. I absolutely could not think of one. I'm no music junkie, but what happened to all the positive songs? Not sure about you guys but I'm tired of who's cheating on who, who's breaking up, and who's depressed.

In my lifetime I've only purchased 3 (yes 3!) CD's. One of those is Natasha Bedingfield's Pocket Full of Sunshine. I love this album so much it's been in my car's CD player for over a year. When I'm sick of NPR or hearing same old songs on the radio, she is so refreshing. While the whole CD is great, one of my favs is a track entitled 'Freckles'. It's about self acceptance and loving who you are.



Click on the pic to go to the YouTube Video...

1 Comment

1 Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    ummm. never explored too much outside of Beyonce. lol. but it is worth a shot.

Post a Comment