My co-workers often gawk at how clear and youthful my skin looks. They often think I have makeup on to help even out my complexion. Not the case! I'm still trying to graduate to wearing makeup everyday. I truly believe the key to youth is PRIMARILY good DNA and SECONDLY moisture. The tried and true best way to obtain moisture is to drink water. Besides getting your daily dose of water there are a plethora of products on the market that promise to quench your skin's thirst.



The number ONE moisture retainer:




Yes i said it. Good old Vaseline. The road map to the fountain of youth. The best way to use is fresh out of the shower and just after you use your daily body lotion. I usually do an application before bed that way I can skip the slippery feeling it gives you. It can definitely rival that $20 jar of body butter you got suckered into buying and is sitting under your bathroom sink waiting to get rotated into your beauty regimen.

So run and get your jar and slather it up!

2 Comments

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I taught you so well! :o)

  2. I use it on my face and feet every night. Yup, soooooo soft and smooth. ;)

Post a Comment