So I've just started my blog and spent the last few minutes typing and re-typing different greetings. Do I start with a simple hello, hey y'all, greetings out there??? Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 27 year old, recently married woman that was born and raised in the South. My home, my love, my birthplace is New Orleans, LA a city so rich in culture and flavor it makes my current city (Dallas, Tx) seem surreal. I've been in Dallas for about four years now and it still has not grown on me.

I work for a wonderful company but honestly I hate what I do. I simply am not doing what I'm passionate about. I've prayed and prayed for the Lord to show me the way He wants me to go and I'm at a loss. I've decided to start this blog as a way for me to find just what brings me joy. Is it baking, business management, fashion, engineering, home decor? I invite you all on this journey with me as I explore different topics in search of my true calling in life. What gets me going, what makes my blood boil. I long to experience the happiness I read about in magazines like O and Essence, where people are truly excited about going to work every morning.
Blogging is a totally new word for me and anyone who knows me knows I excelled at math and science not reading and writing. So bear with me through the incorrect grammer, I's tryin'. I hope you enjoy the variety of topics. I encourage feed back as I'm sure most of my ideas will come from you all. I forget where this quote came from but it goes like this: Steal shamelessly and share freely. We learn from each other, it's how we grow.
With Love,
Verne

3 Comments

3 Responses so far.

  1. That is pretty awesome for someone who claims to be a 'non-writer'. This is a brave move and I too am excited about being able to take this ride with you where ever it is you may be going. ;) You already know I am ALL in. BTW I love Kimora too (put it back!)LOL

  2. Unknown says:

    I love this new journey! I call shotgun on this one! Find your happiness girl :o)

  3. Unknown says:

    I admire the challenge you set for yourself. I can't wait to read rest. DO YOU GIRL! AND DRESS CUTE... ;0)

Post a Comment