I was having an interesting conversation with an associate and she was telling me how she still communicates and occasionally visits an old flame from high school. He has been in prison for about 6 years and she continues to emotionally support him. She says she feels she owes it to him and that he needs her support. So when is enough, enough? Think of a friend (non-relative) you care deeply for and imagine they made a decision that let to them being incarcerated for an extended period of time. What would you do?




1 Comment

1 Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I would say deuces! Sike ya mind... Good question tho. I would support someone I care about but at my convienience. I would take a collect call or two but probably no vists. If I beleive what they did was really bad, they probably won't even get that. A relative I loved and was close to would likely get visits, money added to commissary, the "ride or die" treatment etc...depending on what they did tho. I would hate to support someone who was eating babies in their spare time... y'know?

Post a Comment