One of the worlds richest men, Warren Buffet is widely know for his modest principles and honet values. He as long taught that the values you hold determines your wealth. I read an article about his son and here are two of Peter Buffet's quotes that struck a chord.

"I am my own person and I know what I have accomplished in my life," says Peter Buffet, Warren's 52 year old son. "This isn't about wealth or fame or money or any of that stuff, it is actually about values and what you enjoy and finding something you love doing."

Peter Buffet who teaches the rewards of self-respect and pursuing one's own passions and accomplishments rather than buying into society's concepts of material wealth goes on to say:

"Entitlement is the worst thing ever and I see entitlement coming in many guises," he said. "Anybody who acts like they deserve something 'just because,', is a disaster."

Boy, boy, boy those Buffets are on to something... Read the entire interview here.

0 Comments

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment