Schick Intuition Plus Razor

Ok so now that summer is officially here I can no longer procrastinate when it comes to shaving my legs. It will be 90 plus degrees the rest of the week so it’s just too darn hot to rock pants every day. Last night while I was in Target I ran across the Schick Intuition razor with the moisture bar attached, doing away with the need for shaving cream. I must say I loved using this product. The fact that I was able to skip a step and just run the razor over my legs was pure heaven.

There have been many times when I’ve gotten in the shower prepared to shave my legs and just as soon as I’m soaking wet I realize I left the shaving cream or the new razor head on the other side of the bathroom. I won’t have to worry about that happening anymore. Only one down side to using this so far, it’s easy to miss a spot on your legs. The razor doesn’t provide much lather so it’s kind of difficult to see what hasn’t been shaved.

So for that reason I rate it at a B+. Rating might go up the more I use it… especially when I travel. The all-in-one quality will cut down on packing so many toiletries :)

0 Comments

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment