Posts are slow this week I'm just going through another one of my "what do I want to do with my life' spells. Sunday night I actually quit my job, well at least in my head for like a split second. Then the thought of my bills and quality of life that I would like to maintain, if not increase, snapped me back to reality.

Why is it so difficult to find what I'm passionate about? The love of my parents, sisters and life experiences has given me a great deal of self confidence to where I truly believe I can do anything. Yet strangely that is whats hold me up, the fact that I know I have so many choices. One minute I'm contemplating my own restaurant the next minute I'm designing home goods.

Recently I made it a goal to get involved in a non-profit as a volunteer, try my hand at fundraising. Never liked fundraising, sucked at selling raffle tickets, too busy sneaking the World Finest chocolate covered almonds to make a good profit, and why would i try to sell someone $10 cookie dough? Well lately in an effort to find my passion I'm all about trying something new. What non-profit? who knows.... any suggestions?

1 Comment

1 Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    You will be fine! You are young and you do not have to have all the answers now...LOL! For real though, those almond chocolate bars were soooo good!

Post a Comment