I must share with you one of my favorite little 'pick me up' sites I love to visit when I'm in need of inspiration. It's Brand Me by Melissa Dawn Johnson. (http://www.brandmelive.com/)

Melissa Dawn Johnson on what is Brand Me?

What started as a dare to live the life I dreamed became a book called Brand Me. Make Your Mark: Turn Passion into Profit (Ambassador Press).

Brand Me is more than what we do, it is who we are. The book became a blueprint to help anyone become a brand master. The Brand Me movement provides education and empowerment for those who are serious about personal and professional success lifestyle.

Now you and I are a part of a global movement of unstoppable leaders united by one common purpose…to LIVE the life you dream.

In an era of financial uncertainty and change, we are redefining entrepreneurship. Brand Me represents the mind-set of this moment that says in order for me to thrive, I must FIRST be CEO of Brand Me.

Brand Me Live.com is your daily destination for personal and professional transformation. We offer relevant and right-in-time resources for those who are serious about personal and professional success.

Brand Me Live.com is for:
Entrepreneur – Owner of your own enterprise
Intrapreneur – Owner of your own career within a company
Scholarpreneur – Owner of your own dream as you launch into work
Homepreneur – Owner of a home-based business
Anyone in between

No matter where you are today, I dare you to LIVE the life you DREAM.


Looking forward to the journey with you!

Be Brandtastic











Look for more of Melissa's branding tips in the future. We all need to think of how to take ourselves and our ideas to the next level and I believe Melissa has great advice on how to do that.

0 Comments

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment