Admittedly I was never a mani/pedi kind of girl until I started dating my now husband that introduced me to the practice of up keeping my nails (He did the same for my eye brows). In his 'oh so adorable way' he insisted that I let him treat me to the spa... he created a monster. Funny thing is, he has yet to complain about that being a line item in our household budget. You think I can slip in shoe shopping too??

Anyway, Summer is around the corner and it's time to get back into the swing of things when it comes to open toe shoes. And that doesn't mean you have to run out to your nearest nail shop. I'm still not 100 % on someone touching my feet but I love the way I feel so feminine afterwards. At home pedicures are often times just as effective as the ones done is a salon. With a little of your favorite salt or sugar scrub, a pumice stone and over night application of Vaseline incubated with your socks your feet will be ready to sport a beautiful summer sandal. Since I'm not a big fan of white tips I love, love topping of a pedicure with a pop of color on my toes. Here are some trends this Spring/Summer. Caution! be sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining of your nail beds.



0 Comments

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment